N4 Alarms to Line Messenger instantly notifies of new station alarms. Line Messager is free and can be installed on pc or mobile. Set up an API Token from your Line Messenger account and insert the key into the service property sheet. This service can be added multiple times for each station. When station alarms arrive, they are instantly sent to a Line contact/group of your choice. Use the alarm class filters property, on the service to only send specific alarms classes to messenger. Leave empty for all alarm classes to be sent.
1. Copy the alarmsLineModule-rt.jar file to your modules directory.
2. Open the module from your palette file.
3. Drag and drop the service to your stations services configuration.
4. Sign up for Line Messager and Download for pc or mobile.
5. Add a service
6. Create a Line API Token which targets a group or contact. Click on the button generate token button
7. Copy the token and set the API Key in the service property sheet.
8. Make sure your Line Messenger is running on your mobile or PC to see the messages sent from the station.