Niagara Simple Line Chart (FREE)
- Real-Time Animation & Updates
- Binds to History BQL Query
- Change Labels, Legend, or Date Display Format
- Clean pristine animation
- Works in Workbench and Modern Browser
Drag and drop the Simple Line Chart widget from the palette onto your px view. It automatically updates when the history value changes. Its completely configurable and easy to use. Also check out the Energy View Template.
1. Copy the simpleLineChart-ux.jar file to your modules directory.
2. Open the module from your palette file.
3. Drag and drop the widget from the palette onto your px view.
The chart has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality. Change the properties as required.
Changing Widget Properties - most properties are self-explanatory but some require some explaining.
Ord Value - this is the live value of the meter or the main meter value. The ord reference should
be a numeric point or numeric writable. It can an absolute ord, e.g.
station:|slot:/Drivers/NiagaraNetwork/AHU5 or relativized ORD e.g.
The ord should point to a numeric point/writable that has a numeric interval extension.
You can reference a history ord directly e.g.
You can now use the widget in your custom html page as long as the html file is in a appropriate station directory. E.g.:
1. Create an html page and place in your station files directory.
2. Create a div element and give it an id so you can inject the widget into this area. E.g.: widget1.
3. Add the following scripts before the closing head tag or the closing body tag. E.g.: