Current User Widget (FREE)
- Gets the Current User Logged In
- Add this to your PX/HTML Page
- Modify to Your Style
- Works in Workbench and Modern Browser
The user widget gets the user name that is currently logged and displays their name on screen. Saves you the hardcoding a name for each PX/HTML5 page you create. The widget has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality.
1. Copy the userWidget-ux.jar file to your modules directory.
2. Open the module from your palette file.
3. Drag and drop the widget from the palette onto your px view.
The widget has a number of configurable properties that can be used to modify look, feel, and functionality.
You can now use the widget in your custom html page as long as the html file is in a appropriate station directory. E.g.:
1. Create an html page and place in your station files directory.
2. Create a div element and give it an id so you can inject the widget into this area. E.g.: widget1.
3. Add the following scripts before the closing head tag or the closing body tag. E.g.: